Sunday, January 13, 2013

Why I'm doing this blog

So for anyone who comes across this blog and looks at it and thinks to themselves, wow why is this guy doing this, he must really want attention or have way to much free time he has no idea what the heck he's doing".

Well I can say this, I am most certainly not doing this for fame, popularity or money that's for sure, my expectations aren't incredibly low for what I can get out of this. What I want is to reach out to other people, have them remember or relive the same stuff I do it's that idea for this blog that gets me really excited about it. Would I like it to become popular, sure I'm just starting out though, I'm still learning how to do this in fact sooner or later I'm hoping I'll be able to switch to a video format and cover stuff that I would like to see on the internet that I see is currently lacking. Right now though I'm just trying to find a way to make this work and find my own originality.

No comments:

Post a Comment