Saturday, January 12, 2013

Just a quick note

I've also done reviews of every since episode of Pokemon up until early Advance Generation that I've pretty much abandoned, there more of riffs but I am still pretty happy with how they've turned out. There's to much for me to post here so I'm just gonna leave a link for where I left them.

http://victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=9619

Also I don't lead a very busy life so I'm trying to do these everyday on a schedule.

Monday: Something rant related or common annoyance I have with something.
Tuesday: Video Game review or retrospective project maybe even a LP from time to time.
Wednesday: Something Pokemon related, right now it's mainly going to pertain mainly to Pokemon X and Y and my desires and predictions related to it, I also might use it as an excuse to resume my rewatching of the anime.
Thursday: Review of a movie that's either new to release on DVD or in theaters.
Friday: Random Top number list.
Saturday: Review of a new episode of a tv show, right now Young Justice is still on Saturdays so I'll stick to that.
Sunday: Probably just a quick note of something personal and a reflection on what I can do to better myself and my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment